Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome everyone to my blog, it took me a while to create a one because I was busy-working!!!
Since we've been talking about work in class my thoughts took me to my childhood, my first work experience, when at the age of 8 I was helping in my mom's store, that last it for a few years, than in the time of high school I had to do the free labor work as a part of a practice related to my major. Finally, the first payed job arrived at the summer time, when I wasn't minor anymore. I definitely consider this as a life time experience, with both sides of the coin, the good and bad ones...
Today, after living 5 years in New York City life hasn't be much easier; with very little time left for myself I wish sometimes that the week will have 8 days or the day couple hours more, however at the end of the day I'm glad that I have a job...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard - Since we all have tough schedules, one thing about the blog is to help us find those little pockets of time to write and reflect . ..

    ReplyDelete