Monday, April 19, 2010

revision of essay#1

In today' s world we hear more often that drug and personality test are one of the requirements in a process of applying for a job. That brings a lot of controversy among the population if the employers should be allowed to give these kind of tests to their workers? Many Americans assume that those tests are an invasion of their privacy and not fair compare to those, who don't need to be tested in order to get a job, when on the other hand there are the employers, who believe is necessary to have a clear record of their potental employees. Both of the tests are harmless and I think that neither one of them would be a problem for me while applying for a job that I really care about it or just simply need it.

This is just an introduction, but I decided to begin differently this time. I hope the argument has been included in this paragraph, what will make me move on and support it in the next paragraphs.
Professor, I'm missing the instruction for the first essay, is it possible you could help me with the guide questions for topic two? Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

  1. Good introduction Aleksandra - much clearer. Be sure to introduce your text soon thereafter and to make the essay text-based.

    About your question: do you mean you need another copy of the questions for essay one, and/or for essay two? If so remind me in Wednesday's class and I'll give you another copy. Or do you mean that you'd like to discuss your essays more? If so, you have a couple options: you can pick a time to come to my office, you can go to the writing center and/or to Nilo's tutoring sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the copy of the questions for essay one only... However I might need some help and I will do my best to attend the tutoring session on Wed morning. Thanks for advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it - remind me in class for a copy of the questions.

    ReplyDelete